Refraction is an AI coding assistant that helps developers refactor code, generate documentation, create unit testing, and more by simply pasting a block of code, choosing a language or framework, and hitting generate button.
Key features of Refraction:
- Detect bugs: Check bugs and suggest fixes.
- Convert code: Convert your code from one language to another.
- Create functions: Just tell what you want to achieve with your code and it will write it for you.
- Add debug statements: Adding debug statements to make it easier to understand.
- Generate diagrams: Just tell what you want to show with your diagram, it will write it using Mermaid.
- Create documentation: Adding inline documentation to make it easier to understand.
- Code explanation: You can get a code explanation to understand the code.
- Refactor code: It can optimize your code using modern and best practices.
- Generate regexes: It can write regular expressions based on your prompt.
- SQL queries: It can write SQL database queries.
- and more
Overall, Refraction is an AI code-generation assistant that helps developers generate code for unit tests, documentation, code refactoring, and more.