Simply enter the prompt and the desired options below and the app will generate the prompt for you.
This app has the following options to choose from when generating a Midjourney Art Prompt:
- Medium: Acrylic, Watercolor, Oil, Pastel, Pen and ink, Graphite, Charcoal, Colored pencil, Marker, Pencil crayon, Clay Sculpture, Photography, Printmaking, Textile art, Digital art.
- Lighting: Natural light, Cinematic lighting, Contre-jour lighting, Dramatic lighting, Tungsten light, Fluorescent light, Reflector, Lantern Icicle lights, String lights, Neon lights, and more.
- Painter: Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Rembrandt, Paul Cézanne, Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, Frida Kahlo, Leonardo da Vinci, and more.
- Art Movement: Abstract Expressionism, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Baroque, Classicism, Cubism, Dada Expressionism, Fauvism, Futurism, Impressionism, and more.
- Rendering Engine: Unreal Engine, Unity, CryEngine, Source, Havok, GameMaker, Frostbite, RenderMan, Mudbox, Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Substance Designer, and more.
- Perspective: Aerial perspective, Atmospheric perspective, Bird’s-eye perspective, Close-up perspective, Dutch angle perspective, Fish-eye perspective, High angle perspective, Low angle perspective, Macro perspective, and more.
- Material, Camera, Filter, Scene type, Chaos, Seed, negative prompting.
- Image weight, height, quality, width, aspect ratio, and more
Key features of Midjourney prompt generator:
- Super user-friendly – from beginners to advance.
- Easy interface – Anyone can generate a prompt.
- No signup required – It’s free to use and no login/signup needed.
- High-quality prompts – It can generate high-quality prompts in seconds without costing you money.
This is a great tool for artists and designers who want to quickly generate creative art prompts.